Here are the details for your pick-up location:
The address of the private residence was included in your "Northgate Park Pick-Up" email at the beginning of the season.
CSA boxes will be on the back screened in porch. Please walk down the gravel path to access the back porch.
- Please do not come to pick-up your share if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. If you test positive for COVID-19, please do not return to pick-ups until you meet the criteria determined by the CDC. If you need a delivery due to illness, email us.
- Masks are strongly recommended at CSA pick-up.
- Please maintain a 6 foot space between yourself and others at all times during pick-up.
- Boxes stay at your pick-up site. Please leave your boxes so we can reuse them each week.
- Please bring your own bags to put your veggies in when you come to pick-up.
- A swap box will be available at all pick-ups. Feel free to leave an item you don't want and swap it for an item in the swap box. Please always wash your veggies before consuming them.
NO LATE PICK-UPS PLEASE: Because this is a private residence, there are no late pick-ups. Please pick up your share on time!
For Friday Pick-up Dates see our CSA Calendar.
If you have further questions, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org